Looking for a delicious side dish to serve at your next dinner party? Roasted carrots are always a hit, and this honey air fryer roasted carrots with feta cheese and walnuts recipe takes them to the next level.
The sweetness of the honey pairs perfectly with the salty feta and crunchy walnuts, making these carrots irresistible! Plus, this recipe is super easy to make – all you need is an air fryer and a few simple ingredients.
So the next time you’re looking for a simple side dish, give this recipe a try.
Roasted carrots are a classic side dish that can be made in so many different ways. But this version recipe is an absolute favorite.
The air fryer gives the carrots a nice crispy exterior, while the honey and feta add the perfect amount of sweetness and saltiness. And the walnuts give them a lovely crunch. Trust me, these carrots will be gone in no time!
If you’ve never used an air fryer before, don’t worry – it’s super easy. You can leave small carrots whole and cut bigger ones in two, toss them with some olive oil and honey, and then air fry them until they’re nice and crispy. Then, simply top with feta cheese and chopped walnuts before serving. So easy, right?
This recipe is the perfect side dish for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply making a weeknight meal, these carrots will be a hit! They are a perfect side dish for Meze or Tapas, and if you have any leftovers, they make a great next-day lunch too.
- A bunch of Carrots, 12 Small Carrots
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- A handful of Walnuts
- 150g Feta Cheese
- Clean the carrots thoroughly and cut bigger carrots in half vertically.
- Place in the air fryer and drizzle over enough olive oil to coat the carrots.
- Drizzle over the honey, approx 2-3 tablespoons
- Fry at 180 Celsium / 350 Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Open and toss every 5 minutes.
- Roast the walnuts in a frying pan over medium heat for a few minutes, until golden.
- Remove the carrots from the air fryer and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with walnuts, crumbled feta cheese, and chopped parsley.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 581Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 1011mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 11gSugar: 23gProtein: 17g